In no particular order:
- We reached our 40,000 diaper donation goal. That felt amazing!
- Had a super successful NICU unveiling event. This was the biggest project I've worked on thus far and was very happy with the turnout.
- We went on an amazing vacation with our friend's the Busath's. More to come on this. We went to Disneyland people! It definitely deserves its own post.
I can't remember the last month so I rely on my iPhone to tell me what we did. Sad? I think so!
- I beat Jaclyn in the No Junk Food challenge. She lasted a week. In fact, that fool still owes me dinner!
- We celebrated Lara Grace Winn Thorn and Emily Ann Lott Murano's birthdays.
- We had a wedding. Well we didn't but Emily did. And that was more than three weeks ago but I don't think I posted about it. The sensual six have now been conquered! Did I just say sensual? Pretty sure we have never referred to ourselves as that before.
- We had Friendsgiving. And no I didn't make that word up, the Busath's did. We had an amazingly awesome night surround by 25 of our closest SLC friends and we each went around the table and said what we were thankful. Naturally Lane said he was most grateful for me and then I cried gracefully. Err something like that.
- We were parents for a few days to three ridiculously adorable children, I really could just eat them up. They are the most well-behaved kids but the night they left Lane and I slept like babies!
- I did the flowers for my friend's wedding. They turned out amazing if I do say so myself. Another post to come because I feel like praising myself. Kidding. Well kind of.
- I've been such a Mormon mom lately and I've been doing a lot of sewing and crafting. I'm feeling pretty good about it. I got the urge to redo our bedroom and I started by sewing a new comforter for our bed. I'll post pictures when I complete my project.
- And, I got a butt implant.
Ok obviously that's not me, I don't have tattoos, duh. But for real this girl injected her own butt with a mixture of super glue, tire sealant and cement. All I can say is DAMN, that ain't right. I can't get over this. I mean has she never heard of chocolate? It works for me!
In a slight ADD moment, I've been watching a lot of Private Practice lately and I've decided I would like to move to California, be a doctor, live in a beach house and have a Southern accent. Am I setting the bar too high?
I think I set the bar too high the moment I started writing this novel hoping you would make it to the end.
Ta ta and Happy Thanksgiving blerggers!