2.03.2012

Bueller, Bueller


So from the title you may have guessed that I haven't posted in a while. I know, you have all been anxiously awaiting my return.

Well you're welcome, I'm back from my 3 month hiatus!!! Hallelujah!!!! So yet again, I must catch up on December and January.

December we celebrated Christmas. I got these amazing boots from my ever-so-loving husband. Aren't they adore?
He did good. It's ok that I picked them out and put them on hold under his name right? I have to admit that I'm a horrible gift receiver and he didn't want to see the look of disappointment on my face. This way it was a fail proof plan. My mom got us an awesome snowmobiling trip (which on a side note I hate the winter but love snowmobiling), Lane's parents gave us money which purchased some oh so fabulous clothes and my dad gave me money which were used again to buy some much needed work clothes.

We did our friend birthday/Christmas exchange which was amazeballs as usual. If any of you need the time I've got it. Thanks to Em. I also got some earrings, an awesome Pinterest scarf and a watch.

On a side note, how much does everyone love Pinterest? It's seriously addicting. I find myself shopping for my next outfit until I realized the shoes that I just have to have are $593. Yeah, not gonna happen. But look what I found instead, and for only $16. Thank you Amazon. And thank you Pinterest for inspiring my new wardrobe. Check out all the outfits that one day I'll have the money to buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment