Well it's been approximately 23 days, 2 hours, 19 minutes, and 16 seconds since I wed this beautiful man.
Our wedding day was AMAZING to say the least. The day was so perfect that I wish I could remember every single detail. Here is what I do remember while getting ready....
- The morning of my wedding I woke up at 5 a.m. because I was too excited to sleep
- Only the fingernails on one of my hands was painted, this definitely stressed the mother out
- I unofficially kicked my little sister out of her room :) La you Kyra
- I wasn't nervous the entire morning getting ready
- I did my own hair....TWICE. It didn't work the first time so I had to re-do it, I was slightly stressed here
- I ate two breakfasts with my dear ol' ma
- I woke my little sister up by jumping on her screaming, "wake up, I'm getting married today"
- I wore my wedding slip under my church dress, my dress was shorter, my slip was not. This made for a funny story at the temple
- I drove myself to the temple, I was too excited to let anyone else drive, so my mom plopped in the back and Bob sat in the front and away we went
- Bob had to tell me how to get to the temple
- I forgot my marriage license in the car
- My shoes broke, luckily I had back-ups
- I was late, I'm rarely late but I was late
- I rushed in to the temple frantic as could be and worried that Lane would beat me there and then gloat about it. I was so crazy that the temple workers had to tell me to breathe and made a glance towards the seating area where my husband to be and my dear ol father in-law were hysterically laughing at how out of whack I was.
And then everything calmed down and I married my sweet for time and all eternity. The doctor that delivered Lane was our sealer and as I looked around the room I couldn't have felt more blessed. The room was filled with people who inspired our lives, who taught us how to be good people, who stuck with us through thick and thin, and many of which watched us fall in love. It was an amazing day.
I don't have many photos back but please enjoy what there is, there will be many more to come.
Next post, our kick A reception!