3.27.2010

I should....

I should be looking for a place to live.
I should clean my room, pretty sure it was hit my a tornado.
I should wash my face.
I should be doing stuff for the wedding.
I should go to a movie with my friend Lori and her husband.
I should practice the piano.
I should look at my bank account to see where all my money is going.
I should go to bed because I have to be at work at 7.
I should do some homework because I haven't done any all week.

I shouldn't be blogging.
I shouldn't be on facebook.
I shouldn't blog stalk even though it's so fun.
I shouldn't have had a small slurpee today, ok it was a large, don't judge me.
I shouldn't have gone to lunch, my tummy hurts now.
I shouldn't be procrastinating my homework.

Oh well such is life. Sometimes I just feel like being lazy, judge me all you want but that doesn't change the fact that I got in sweat pants the minute I walked in the door, or took a two hour long nap after 5 1/2 hours of long strenuous work, folding clothes and opening fitting room doors. It also doesn't change the fact that I've checked my e-mail like 43,534 times today hoping that the engagement pictures we took yesterday would be there today.

My new motto is to do whatever I want for the next 5 weeks because after that it's not just me that I have to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment