6.14.2009

Real quick...

This will be really quick because it's soooo late and I'm oh so tired, oh and did I mention I have a test in the morning? Boo. There is so much to update: engagements, birthday celebrations, beautiful dinners, upcoming lip bump removals, the whole nine yards really. With my restricting time constraints allow me to say this, love him! Love him for lots of reason one of which is that he takes me places where I get to wear the not so worn but always coveted LBD (little black dress for those of you who may be struggling with that acronym.) Please ignore the large growth on my lip hopefully it will be gone by the next time we take a picture together which won't be for another week because he's leaving me in the morning :( Sometimes hate his job.....farewell until I blog again of the fantastic events craving my blogs attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment