10.04.2011

Two men...

It's not what you think so you can just hang up the phone!  There are two men in my life that I absolutely adore.  I mean I can't get enough of them.  One being my husband of course.  The other is this handsome young man.

My brother Vaughn is one of the best people I know.  Here are a few things that I love about him.

1.  He is absolutely hilarious.
2.  I have yet to meet a child that doesn't absolutely fawn over him and vice versa.
3.  He doesn't let anyone stop him from doing anything.
4.  He is one of the most Christlike people I have ever met.
5.  He loves, loves, loves girls, even married ones.
6.  He loves Lane.  They have this type of relationship where they've ousted me.  In fact, my brother tried to talk me out of my own honeymoon so he could go with Lane.
7.  He ALWAYS has gum.  No.matter.what.

I'm so grateful that I've been blessed with a brother like him.  I thank the Lord that he trusted me enough to be in the presence of what I believe to be, an angel here on this earth.

If you haven't met Vaughn, you should.  He's a real good time.

2 comments:

  1. Vaughn is def one of a kind! I REMEMBER the time that I babysat you all and it was such an eye opening experience esp when Vaughn decided it was going to the supermarket BY himself and when we found him he was running down the aisle with a packed of donuts!

    good times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jade, this is so cute! I saw him walking on 100 East just the other day! He definitely is one of a kind, everybody loves Vaughn!

    ReplyDelete