1.21.2009

How could I forget?!

I also forgot to mention that my heat has been out for 2 weeks, someone I thought was my friend tried to weasle $200 from me well actually $215, my new iPhone that was suppose to be coming since October got "lost in the mail" (thats another $250), and today I found out that I will abruptly be moving because my apartment is now unsafe to live in.  Apparently your furnace is suppose to blow 50 bites a square foot or something like that and mine pegged out at 1400, as in it was so far off the charts the meter stopped working.  Heater guy says, I've had this meter for 3 winters and I have never seen anything like this, well once but you are only the second customer whose house has done it.  Thanks heater guy!  If I don't get up out of bed it will be because I died of carbon monoxide poisoning and I'm not going to lie at this point its looking pretty good :)  Ha ha no something positive.....something positive......Lost is on tonight it's the one thing keeping my hopes up.  Thank you Jack, Sayid, Sawyer, Sun, Jin, Kate, Hurley, and last and least Ben. Godspeed to the Oceanic 6 I can't wait to be reunited with you tonight!!!

4 comments:

  1. ohh Jade! Why do I have to read about all these things happening in your life on your blog? Hello?! It's ridiculous... well you still have a sense of humor... I laughed at this blog so another point to you. Plus you have me as a friend and I love you so that's probably worth a lot of points also, am I right?!?! come visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear Jade, I'm sorry to hear about all that is going wrong, but I'm not gonna lie you kill me!!You are still as hillarious as ever. I'm sorry to hear about your job too... you could always go back to Aero... ha ha ok maybe not! Hope Febuary goes alot better for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jade, I am sorry to hear about your bad happenings so far this year! I bet that it was just a January thing and now that it is February you will have lot's of GOOD luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dude buddy....i'm sorry this all happened....

    ReplyDelete